Tuesday, March 18, 2008






Number One



Here it is, my first blog. (I’m so excited) This is a quilt I finished last week. I made the top five years ago and was too lazy to hand quilt all the white, so I put it away. I got it out to use as practice for McTavishing (I bought the book The Art of McTavishing last month). It’s not bound yet, but I was very happy with how it turned out. I named it Easter Tulips because DD2 says “it looks like the Easter Bunny threw up on wall” (LOL) I tend to give away most of the quilts I make, but this one’s a keeper. (the cat is Belle, and the second I set down any quilt, she's on it)


3 comments:

Sandra said...

You did a great job. I have been wanting to try that style of quilting. Do you use a frame or just a machine?

Trish said...

Thanks, Sandra. I have an HQ16 on the Handiquilter table. I got it last May and am slowly making friends with it!

Roberta said...

Fantastic work! I enjoyed reading your blog. You are more creative than you think....you are an excellent writer!