Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring ..... Finally

Thankfully, no one else got sick so the weekend went well. I spent a little time working on a couple of UFO's but most of the weekend I spent spring cleaning. The weather was so nice I had to open the doors and windows which in turn made me want to clean .... (yuck, but someone has to do it LOL).

And before I forget... Drum roll, please.... I FINALLY got high-speed at home!!!! This is MAJOR at my house. Up until now we've had to settle for really slow dial-up. This means I can actually read blogs from home (you have no idea how painfully slow our connection was because of the really old phone lines in our area) I'm so happy....





Bailey and Willow soaking up the sun ......


Speaking of Bailey.... the stupid cat won't come in at night and keeps getting in a fight with something, I'm not sure what. We live out in the country so it could be anything. Yesterday morning he came home all scratched up and bleeding, DD2 was so upset I thought she was going to cry. I try keeping him in at night, but he waits until about 1:00am and then starts to meow ... LOUDLY.... and doesn't stop. Serioulsy, the cat can meow for an hour straight. Sigh. Cats.... kids.... can't live with 'em ..... etc

3 comments:

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Glad no one else got sick. You will love high speed internet, it rocks! I remember my old cat always wanted to go outside at 4AM! He would jump on the bed and poke me in the head with his paw until I let him out. My current cats are indoor only!

Suzan said...

I can certainly understand your excitement about high speed internet. Kind of makes you feel like you really have moved into the 21st century, doesn't it?! :)

Hazel said...

You will love high speed and wonder how you ever got along on dial up .Cats are funny creatures mine is a indoor cat ,I never see or hear it unless his bowl is empty ,then look out LOL.