Friday, April 4, 2008

What was I thinking?

I decided yesterday that I’m not going to start a new project until I finish a UFO. So last night I pulled out a top from 3 or 4 years ago and laid it out on the floor to measure for the backing…. HOLY COW! The borders were so wavy it was laughable! I’m looking at this thing thinking “was I drunk when I did this?” LOL ... It took me over an hour to fix it. I have no idea what I was thinking when I sewed them on. I probably finished it late at night when the brain is already asleep.

Speaking of sleep (or lack thereof): I’m a little tired today since DH came down with some type of stomach virus yesterday and I had to sleep on the couch (not the best sleep I’ve ever had), I wasn’t taking any chances on sharing that! I made the kids stay away from him all night, but it probably won’t help and we’ll all be throwing up by tomorrow…. I hope not, I have plans to quilt all weekend, I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

vtquilter said...

Hope you did not catch the stomach bug and have been busy sewing instead!