Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting Closer ......

Block #8


Block #9


Block #10


Block #11 - This is my favourite, The 2 little lovebirds in front of the full moon (of course they don't have any eyes yet, but they will eventually)

Block #12 - I took the picture before it was finished because I had to roll the quilt to finish it.

Block #13 - I used a curved ruler for the curves.... not bad....


I'm trying REAL hard to finish this before guild meeting next Wednesday so I can take it Show and Tell. Otherwise the next meeting will be in September and the quilt will be gone to my Sister's by then.
I went to see 'Sex in the City' last night with Material Girl and her friend. The movie was good (but only if you are a fan of the series) but half-way through the movie the screen size shrunk (weird) and you could see the microphone hanging above the actors!!!! It lasted for 3 or 4 scenes... I have never seen that before. Very amateur and very disappointing. But I did enjoy the night out and a little Mother/Daughter time....
Have a nice weekend!


4 comments:

Moneik said...

Good luck finishing it up! I'm sure you'll get it done. It looks beautiful.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

An absolute work of art! The birds are just adorable. I'd love that one for a wallhanging....
Hmmm...add to list...
Regina

Connie said...

Wow! Your quilt and the quilting on it are just gorgeous!!! Man--if I could quilt even a fraction as well as you do I'd be a happy camper! It is truly lovely!

jillquilts said...

I saw SATC last Sunday and I loved it! I didn't notice the screen shrinking, though. That sounds very odd!