Thursday, May 22, 2008

MEME Tag

This tag is from Amelia's Musings and I have decided that I want to play, too.


1. What was I doing ten years ago:


I was a 33 year old college student. Electrical Engineering - Computer Networks. I graduated in 2000. Spent three years juggling 3 children, husband and college. It was worth it.


2. 5 things on my to do list today.


Sorry, I am not organized enough to have lists! (except at work) I do have to take my son to baseball tonight, that probably qualifies. I'm more of an 'in the moment' person. If I go home and the house is messy, I clean. If it's reasonably clean, I quilt.


3. Snacks I enjoy:


Chocolate. Chocolate. and more Chocolate.


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:


I would wear a BRAND NEW pair of socks EVERYDAY.... I LOVE new socks...... and I would pay for all of my kids' university or college tuition ('cause right now it's not looking good... student loans, here we come....)


5. Places I have lived:


I'm going to be nice and give you the short list (my parents moved a LOT when I was a kid):


Vancouver, British Columbia

New Westminister, BC

Surrey, BC

Kamloops, BC

Oshawa, Ontario

Belleville, ON

Tweed, ON

Marlbank, ON

Peterborough, ON

Bailieboro, ON


Peterborough is where I met my husband and we have lived within 10 miles of Peterborough ever since.


You can play too!


I'll leave you with a picture of Bailey using my QUILT as a HAMMOCK, for crying out loud! Now I have to loosen the quilt on the frame and cover it with a sheet when I'm not quilting. It's a good thing I love cats.




3 comments:

Moneik said...

What a cute cat and it looks so snuggly with the quilt.

Amelia said...

Thanks for playing "tag" with me.

Your cat is so cute...and yes mine think anything flat is a new bed for them.

Have a great weekend!

Amelia in Oklahoma

jillquilts said...

Goofy cats! :) I think that when I get my frame, my dogs would want to do the same thing. Good thing that they can't get on everything!