Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Plodding Along.....

I haven't posted lately because I'm STILL working on Barb's quilt. I swear it's permanently attached to my quilting frame now..... Still, I persevere.

My dear son, the SportsFan, was teasing me yesterday because I still haven't started his quilt, even though we bought the fabric three months ago. I didn't have the heart to tell him that three months is nothing..... fabric is like fine wine.... it needs to age properly before you can open it up and enjoy it.... (LOL)

I need to buy a new light for my quilting machine. The one I have now gets really hot, too hot for the hot and humid weather we've had lately. Probably one of the reasons I don't work on it for more than an hour at a time. Now that the weather is finally cooler I'm hoping to spend more time quilting. Wish me luck, this is the third week in a row I am planning on finally finishing it....

No comments: