Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bad Blogger....bad....

Where does the time go anyways!?? I blink and it's been over a week since my last blog....

I've been going crazy trying to get BoyCrazy ready for university. In between the shopping and packing I'm trying to finish the quilt top she helped me make FOUR years ago. (Can you tell I'm a last minute type person?) I'll get it done, can't let her go off to school without a quilt (currently none of my children have quilts from Mom, I'm trying to fix that)

But on to my exciting news...... I ordered the MicroHandles for my HQ16 and they're here! They came yesterday! I'm so excited.... I'm hoping they give me more control for doing smaller, more intricate designs, like feathers or small circles. I also ordered an extra set of legs for my table because it still isn't level. I won't get any of it set up until after the long weekend though, every year we go camping for the weekend. DH and the kids are leaving today and I will meet them tomorrow night after work. Which means that I'll spend most of the weekend hand stitching the binding down on her quilt, before she leaves on for school on Sunday.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I'm sure your daughter will love her quilt.