Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing Quilty .... Darn!

And I was doing so well.....

This is me whining because I haven't been able to quilt this week. We took the whole family to a friends cottage for the long weekend (4 hour drive EACH way), and then yesterday I had to take BoyCrazy to Ottawa for an orientation session at the university (another 3 hours each way), and tonight we're all going to Toronto to see a Blue Jays game (2 hours each way). Then.... (not done yet!) it's off to Kingston (2 hours) with the Sportsfan for a baseball tournament all weekend. I feel like my butt is permanently attached to the seat in the car!!!!

However... I happen to know where there are 2, yes 2! quilt shops in Kingston! LOL! I may not be able to sew this weekend but I can definately add to the stash between games!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

You are going to be super busy! I'm sure you'll be tired by the end of the weekend. Hope you find some fun things at the quilt shop. I am still in love with your r/w/black quilt pattern. I'm going to be on the lookout for it this weekend.

yellowbird said...

found a great quilt that I could do while my husband drove us to Texas for vacation. It's in Fons and Porter mag this month - its the hexacon quilt - made the hexacons before we left and started to put it together while my husband drove. It was great
Also comupulsive from southern Ontario