Thursday, September 18, 2008

One down... two to go

I've been on a mission to finish a quilt for each of my children and I'm getting really close! I actually finished the binding on the quilt for UniversityGirl (the one formerly known as BoyCrazy). She's coming home from university this weekend and it's ready to go back with her.












I finished quilting "Skunk in a Blender" for MaterialGirl and I just have to buy some binding fabric and it will be finished (hopefully this weekend).

And last, but not least, is the Maple Leaf quilt for Sportsfan. I have the material all washed and ready to go, hopefully I will have time to piece it together tonight. It shouldn't take long, it only has three pieces to it and an appliqued Maple Leaf. It's supposed to look like this:







With this caption underneath:










We'll see how it turns out.....

No comments: