Friday, September 19, 2008

Some people are more "Prolific" than others ...

I was reading Jen's blog and she mentions that she's had her frame for a year now and she has quilted 54 quilts. That's right. 54.

Now that's prolific. And it got me thinking:

I have had my HQ16 and frame for almost a year and a half and I have quilted, maybe, ummm, let's see.... Oh yeah.... 14. That's right 14, and four of them were baby panels. Sheesh. Now I'm just down right embarrassed that I even own a quilting machine.

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I got mine a couple of months before Jen did and I've only done 6 on mine. Got a pinnacle frame and a janome. Don't feel bad...you're ahead of me....
Regina

jillquilts said...

I have learned that you really shouldn't compare yourself to Jen. No one should!!

Jen said...

Considering I frequently announce that I'm CRAZY I don't think that you should feel bad AT ALL!!!