Monday, October 6, 2008

Accomplishments

I won't call it "September" Accomplishments, because a couple of things I just finished up this weekend:

Laura's quilt - quilted and bound
Megan's "Skunk in a Blender" - quilted and bound
Tyler's Maple Leaf quilt - finished the top
Thanksgiving tablerunner - quilted and bound

Goals for October:

Maple Leaf quilt - quilt and bind
ALQS - piece and quilt
BFF quilt - finish piecing and quilt
Sunflower Tablerunner - binding

After I finished the "Skunk in a blender" quilt, I realized I had purchased way too much fabric (that's what happens when you buy fabric before you've picked out a pattern). Instead of stuffing it into my stash and leaving it forever, I decided to make a BFF quilt for Meagan's best friend. I'm making up the pattern as I go along, but both quilts will be pretty similiar when it's done.

As usual, I've misplaced my camera again, so I don't have any pictures yet. I also finished up a UFO from last fall. It's a Thanksgiving tablerunner that I found this weekend when I was cleaning up my sewing area.

Tonight I'm going to put the Maple Leaf quilt on the frame and start working on it.

No comments: