Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Argghhh.... more mental lapses....

I am really and truly losing it.

First, I still can't find my camera. I'm getting ticked. I remember taking it home last week from the office, but I can't find it anywhere....

That's not nearly as bad as what I did last night, though. I decided I had better get the back for the Maple Leaf Quilt pieced and put on the frame, so I sat down last night and and sewed the two seams of the backing fabric together. Then I went to start pinning it to the leader and discovered that I HAD ALREADY SEWED THE OTHER TWO EDGES TOGETHER!!!! So instead of one large piece of fabric, I had one long tube! OMG!!! And to make matters worse, I still can't remember sewing the first two edges together, and I had to have done it either Sunday night or Monday night, it's not like it was a month ago.

Since I had extra fabric, I just cut off the extra seam instead of frogging it all out. I'm still shaking my head that I did it and totally forgot about it ....

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Sorry for your trouble, but it does my heart and mind good to know I'm not the only one doing stuff like this.
Regina

virtualquilter said...

Been there, done that too!