Thursday, November 13, 2008

More starts, one finish

First, the finish:

The Sunflower Tablerunner I started in the summer. I finally put a binding on it. I used a floral piece for the the back so that it's reversible.










The Christmas wallhanging that I started this weekend (the colours aren't very accurate, it's a burgundy/red NOT pink). The border will be the lighter novelty fabric.





And this is my latest project:
I decided to make myself a dress. I have no idea why, it's been years since I've sewed any clothes. But the fabric was on sale... 75% off, who could resist? I'm hoping to have it done in a week, because Hubby and I are going to Las Vegas with friends in two weeks and I'd like to wear it then.

3 comments:

Suzan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzan said...

I purchased patterns and fabric last year for something I thought for sure I wanted to sew. I think it is just the idea of pins and regular scissors. I HATE to pin and cut. Maybe if I would have had a reason to sew...like a trip to Las Vegas!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I can't wait to see the dress! Hope you do well with it. I can't make clothes at all!