Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow for four days with hubby and another couple. Of course, leave it to me to wake up with a nasty head cold on Sunday, my sinuses are so stuffed up, my head will probably explode on takeoff.....

But I'm going to tough it out and go anyways because Carol bought us tickets to see:






Donny Osmond! I have been a Donny Osmond fan since I was 10 years old and had his posters all over my walls. I also saw him in "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" when it was playing in Toronto. Oh yeah, Marie will be there too. For some strange reason the guys didn't want to see Donny and Marie, so we're also going to see
Cirque du Soleil - 'Mystere'

and 'The Blue Man Group'
I love vacations ......

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Wow, hope you have great fun. Away from the cold, the damp, for sure Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!