Monday, January 12, 2009

Two Finishes for 2009






The bad news is that DH has a cold and was sick all weekend, in fact I don't think he got off the couch for three days.

The good news is that it translates into MAJOR quilting time for me (insert evil laugh here....)

I hand stitched the binding on That 70's Show and the Christmas Tablecloth, and yes, I did get moving on more blocks for Dave's quilt (which I have renamed "Bullwinkle and Friends"). All I'm doing right now is putting dark brown strips around each block. Once that's completed, I'm going to hang them up on a design wall and stare at them for probably at least a couple of weeks ......
I didn't get a picture of That 70's Show finished because SportsFan (the official quilt holder) wasn't home and DH wasn't getting up for anything....

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Hi Trish, welcome back after Christmas holidays.
That quilt is very "male" I find it hard to do male stuff. I like bright and cheery quilts and find that most of the stuff for boys is portrayed in dark colours.
Will the size be in the 50" area?

Veronica said...

Love your projects but enjoyed stories of your mishap and U. Girl's exam trials even more! LOL OMG Bless her heart. Maybe "living the dream" will actually keep her from ever having that dream again!