Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to normal (well, as normal as it gets)

I finished quilting the Turning Twenty for Kate (Courtney's twin sister). I probably won't get the binding on until I come back from vacation, and then I'll post a picture of it finished.










And this is the result of my trip to Fabricland, I think it might have been an over reaction to working on Dave's 'Guy' quilt.... We're definately talking a Girly-Girl quilt here! (the cat paw belongs to MooMoo, Meagan's cat.... MooMoo likes to inspect all of the fabric and give it her approval....)








And the last shot is of Laura's friend Luke, having a little snooze with Belle! I might have to get Laura to post this on Facebook so all his friends can see it!


2 comments:

Rosaline said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what pattern you're going to use for the pinks and blacks. I'm wondering if another color will find it's way into the new quilt.

Nanci said...

Oh yeah, and he'll say he had the flu or something...cute photo.
It's raining hard, the bloody snow is looking like it's gray and so dirty. Bring on spring...Enjoy Cuba girl...I like that quilt too.
It's girlie for a change.