Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures.....

From this:













To this:


































I started stitching the binding down last night. I ran out of steam 3/4 of the way through, so I'll have to finish it tonight.
I have to say that I am
A) very happy with how it turned out, and
B) even happier that it's finally finished!!!!
Some of the quilting I did in the blocks didn't turn out as nice as I would've liked, ( I'm NOT very good at following the lines! LOL) but overall it looks good.

And a picture of "The Dress"!

4 comments:

Suzan said...

The quilt looks great! Very "guy" looking...

Nice dress - and LOVE the shoes!!

Jen said...

It looks great and I can sense your relief from here!! I like the dress!! Around here the style is floor length that no one bothers to shorten and flip flops!! Its nice to see your daughter in a heel!! I can't wait!! Like 29 days till we meet in person!!!

Nanci said...

It is finally almost finished. Doesn't it seam that it took forever...seam...lol.
I love the dress. Wish I had a figure like that. She is so pretty. The boys will swoon!

Moneik said...

So glad you finally got it finished. i have a hard time finishing something when i just don't have much desire to do it... that's why the crown royal quilts still aren't done. The dress is really pretty. I made both of my formals, so no shopping for me, but boy did my mom not like helping me. I about gave up sewing after that.