Monday, April 20, 2009

Feeling MUCH better now.....

I have recovered....

I spent the weekend trying to getting ready for the retreat. I finished all of the basket handles, and I'm trying to get the batik stars cut before I leave.

I also got a haircut and bought a couple of pairs of jeans.... now I just need to start packing (did I mention that I am really good at leaving everything to the last minute?).

Since I've been pretty much been talking about the retreat non-stop at home, my husband has starting referring to my trip as my "Cult Retreat"..... He thinks he's so funny!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Funny, that's what Mike called it last year!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I think it's funny, too! You're further ahead than I am at getting ready. The only thing I've worried about preparing is quilting stuff. I forgot I would need clothes, etc. Oooopss! I'll get right on it tomorrow....

Nanci said...

So true. My sweetie, he thinks there must be someone out there beaming us all up...

QuiltingB29 said...

I'm glad you made it! Those baskets turned out beautiful! It was great to meet you.