Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Retreat

I'm not very good at remembering to get my camera out, but I did manage to snap a few pictures:



Jen looks like she's up to something.....



All the ladies hard at work.


My loot! Look at all the cool stuff the peeps made!
Prolific Online Quilters:! (That's Jill's One Block Wonder in the front, made with Wizard of Oz fabric.... very nice!)




Finally, after two and half days, I actually finished something! This is the Baskets quilt. I spent the whole weekend counting down the blocks... fifteen down, five to go, etc, etc!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Of course I was up to something! I probably had just gotten back from hiding Harvest Spice in someones suit case!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Leave Harvest Spice outta this. Great pics, Jennifer! I wanna do that every weekend. Think that'll happen? Ha!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I don't know why I just called you Jennifer! I'm half dead still!

Cindy said...

We were all always up to something. Great pictures and a wonderful quilt top. Can't wait to see it quilted and then it's time for another one.

piecesofpatti said...

I really had a great time at retreat. It was great to meet you. I am already looking forward to next year. I am still learning on this blog. I still don't have everything set up correctly. I will get there!

jillquilts said...

Your baskets look awesome!!! It was so great to meet you, too!!