Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pizza anyone?

I recieved my first Block of the Month from Sew-Sisters this week....











I can't wait to get started! It's a neutral colour sampler, and the first set of six fat quarters are gorgeous. Plus they included five extra fq's in neutral shades..... very nice. They also included a file folder for each month's instructions, and what looks like a pizza box to keep everything together.... ha ha ha.... I left it on the kitchen table and a little while later, I hear SportsFan say: "For crying out loud! It's fabric!"
Seems he came into the kitchen and was all excited because he thought I'd brought home pizza! He wasn't the only one, Hubby came home an hour later and did the exact same thing! Now they both think I'm a big meanie, teasing them with non-existant food.... of course, it's not MY fault they both think with their stomach!











Of course, I couldn't place an order at Sew-Sisters without buying a few extra goodies:







A wallhanging kit and 2 patterns. I think I'm going to bring the "Take 5 on Point" pattern to retreat as a backup. I already have fabric for it.
Only 20 days until retreat!!!!!!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Lots of fun goodies! How funny that they thought it was pizza. Hubby would have done the same thing.