Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Here!



My Spring Fling Round Robin 3 quilt arrived yesterday. Isn't it pretty? I love it. I made the center block and the rest was made by: row1- Kathy, Texas / row 2- Chelsea, Washington / quilting- Helen, St.Helen's, UK.

The Basket quilt is moving along. I finished putting on the border last night and I pieced the backing for it. I won't get it on the frame tonight (Wednesday night dinner...), but I should be able to do it Thursday night (SportsFan has no baseball for a whole week.... I should actually get a little ME time this week! lol)

3 comments:

Moneik said...

It's really beautiful and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. What a fun experience.

piecesofpatti said...

Very pretty! Enjoy your ME time!

Nanci said...

Oh wow...what's not to like heh? I hope your trip north for the long weekend means that you have insight regarding better weather! Of course we had showers again last night and it looks like the same today.
I think that quilt you are never sure if you like it or not is because you have been making man quilts and this has no bears, moose or fish...grinning here...