Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quilting Room

SportsFan put the Ikea shelves together for me and I retrieved my fabric from the various hiding areas around the house. Ummm, turns out I have more fabric than I thought I did..... while it may not seem like a lot to some people, I had pretty much convinced myself that my stash was very small, practically non-existant even.... oops, that's what happens when you store a little bit here, a little bit there.
About a month ago, I was thinking that I wanted to start a new quilt 'Amandjean' style, meaning bright colours paired with lots of white. I talked myself out of it because I didn't have any white fabric.... Yeah, right! See the top left shelf in the picture? Turns out I have PLENTY of white. Yards of it, in fact. Silly me.
Now that I know that I have enough white, I bought some pretty fat quarters online:





Hippie Chicks by Marcus Brothers and Olive Rose by Valori Wells

4 comments:

Suzan said...

Love those shelves...look at all that room!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Trish! The room looks great! I love how bright it is. Way to go! Now, are you inspired to quilt your brains out?

Jen said...

Trish the room is just georgeous!!!! I wanna come and sew!

Nanci said...

I absolutely love the colour you chose Trish!
I also think that your sports guy is quite handy after all!
I do love the white with anything that Amandajean does...it's just me though as I can't get into the guy quilts like you do.