Friday, November 13, 2009

Still here

Yup, I'm still here. I'm feeling a little better, but not great. So of course that means I have accomplished absolutely nothing.

I took my son to an afternoon hockey practice in Millbrook (our arena is still being renovated), and they have the nicest quilt shop.... I spent almost an hour just browsing around..... I finally bought a pattern book with some more 'manley' quilt patterns! But, I DID NOT buy any fabric! I'm planning on using my stash !!!GASP!! (I know.... it's a new concept for me, so we'll have to see how it turns out, LOL).

The quilt I'm making for my nephew has come to a complete stall.... I need my mojo back.... sigh... maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've been sick for the last 2 weeks and I think I'm finally starting to kick it. I haven't gotten any quilting done either.

piecesofpatti said...

Glad you're feeling better. Don't feel bad. I have not gotten any quilting done in months. I have not been feeling the best lately. I am glad you are starting to feel like getting something accomplished. Keep on keepin' on'!!!!!