Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy.....

Just not quilting busy.....

We had hardwood installed in the livingroom and dining room last week, what a mess that created. I had to empty both rooms, and trust me, it's not easy when you're a pack rat! (I'm trying hard not to be.... I got rid of a lot of stuff before I put it all back). It took a full week to get it all back to normal. The bright side is that those two rooms are now CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN and ready to decorate for Christmas!

This week we're having hardwood installed in my bedroom. Once it's done all the rooms in the house will have hardwood floors. It's so much easier to look after than carpet (my opinion, of course).

This weekend we're going to paint the kitchen (more cleaning included) since I've had the paint bought for SIX MONTHS.....

Hopefully by the end of this weekend everything will be back to normal and we can relax and enjoy the upcoming holidays!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love the hardwood, but I completely understand all the work that goes into it. We did hardwood in the whole living room about 3 years ago and we'd never have carpet again. Some day we'll have hardwood in the bedrooms too. It helps that Paul can do all the work with a little help from me.