Monday, January 4, 2010

Goals for the year and other stuff......

I don't normally make resolutions or set goals, but I think a little push in the right direction is needed:

Quilting Goals - 12 quilts, totally finished for the year. That's one per month, should be doable. To make it easier (I need all the help I can get) I'm counting all finishes, UFO's, WIP, anything completely finished counts!

Weight - Uh Oh..... Ok, so I've been whining about my weight for a while now, so this is the year I actually have to do something about. The goal is to lose 24lbs over ONE YEAR. Translation: 2 lbs per month. Sounds easy, right..... hahaha..... No, seriously..... 2 lbs per month! First thing I'm doing is cutting out French Vanilla cappacino's from Tim Hortons!

Blogging - this one isn't complicated: Blog regularily! Jeez, I'm bad for not blogging on a regular basis, but this year I am going to be better!

On the quilty front I started a quilted calendar holder for my kitchen. It's a shadow trapunto design, and last night I finished all of the applique for it. If MaterialGirl ever returns my camera, I will post a picture.

I was thinking about doing a Stash Report, but who am I kidding? I'll leave that one for next year (I'm not at the point yet where I really want to know!).

4 comments:

Moneik said...

You can do it Trish! I know you can! We're all here to encourage you. I think you'll do awesome.

Jen said...

Go Trish Go!!! I totally want to see you blogging more!! =)

Nanci said...

Oh Trish, you are funny. I thought when I saw your "resolutions" that you would have added..."using pink" in some quilts...lol
All those male quilts....so you must have a stash of pinks or minty greens somewhere...
yeah 24 lbs would be just the ticket for me too...Happy New Year

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yep! You need to keep us updated! We miss you! Let's quilt our butts off this year!