Monday, March 29, 2010

Nine Patch Pizzazz






I bought a new quilt book last week, 'Nine Patch Pizzazz'. It has some really great quilts in it, they are all based on working with a 'focus fabric' and nine patch squares.




I started a quilt for a friend, who has a family room with an 'African theme'. These are some of the fabrics that I'm using. I started making nine patches this weekend.




















This is only a portion of the fabric that I have collected for this quilt. I started buying fabric last April when I was in the US for a quilt retreat. Since then I have picked up fabric almost everytime I go to a new quilt shop or a quilt show. Hmmm, I need to rethink how I purchase fabric.... I have enough 'animal print/african theme' fabric to make at least ***three*** quilts! LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Trish I really love your new quilt.
Nice to meet you last night. Deb