Monday, March 1, 2010

We now return to regularily scheduled programming:

Canada finished up the Olympics with a bang.... Men's Hockey Gold Medal! It was pretty loud in the Metcalfe house last night. UniversityGirl even managed to hit the street party in Ottawa to celebrate (oh, to be young....)

I love watching the Olympics, but now we can get back to (and catch up on) everyday life: quilting and housework to be specific.

I did manage to finish the binding on my nephew's quilt. Yeah!!!! Quilt finish #2 for 2010.


I also finished my 6 snowball and ninepatch blocks for February (Good thing, since it is now officially March and I have 6 more to do).


MaterialGirl borrowed the camera, so I will have to wait to post pictures. I also started a baby quilt yesterday, it's from the 'Winsome Baby' pattern by Nancy Halverson.


3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Congrats on the big win! Love a game that goes into overtime! Get that camera back. Wanna see pics!

Moneik said...

So glad to hear you are back to quilting and finished your 9 patches. Congrats on the big win for Canada.

Nanci said...

I'm surprised you didn't do an Olympic logo quilt.
Nice stuff and happy to see you back here.