Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Quilting







I actually managed to get in some major quilting time on the weekend.... I finished the piecing for my friend Carol's 'African Pizzazz' quilt. (No, the borders aren't really that wavy...) Originally I was going to use red for the small border, but I couldn't find a border fabric that went with it. Instead I used the chocolate and lighter browns. Now I just have to quilt it, and if you follow my blog regularily, you'll know that it can take me anywhere from a week to a couple of months!




I also I took the left over nine patches and put together a 'Leftovers' quilt for me. I still have enough fabric to make a third quilt, but I'm sure that won't happen anytime soon.....

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Well Trish, don't start another project till these two are finished.
I do love them both! And you have the long arm to practice on too!