Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Goals

I realized this morning that I may be falling behind a **wee** bit with my quilting goals.... time to sit up and pay attention!

This is the list of things I have either started, or want to start:

1. Quilting the 'Leftover Pizzaz' quilt (almost done.... need to finish!)

2. Baby Quilt (Winsome Baby pattern I started AGES ago)

3. Snowball and Nine patch Quilt Along (I'm actually doing pretty good with this one, I'm supposed to have thirty blocks done, I haven't counted but I'm pretty sure I'm close. I will count tonight)

4. Friendship HST's (haven't started yet, but I did order the HST paper..... should be here early next week)

5. I need to start the quilt for Matt, Meagan's friend. I promised him a quilt over a year ago.....

6. I really, really want to do the quilt along with AmandaJean of Crazy Mom Quilts . Yes, I know I shouldn't be starting anything new, *but* ..... I already have the fabric in my stash..... who am I kidding? You know I'm going to do it anyways!


OK, so my goals for June are to FINISH #1 , #2 and #4, to start #5 and #6, and to keep working on #3.

Wish me luck.... I'm probably going to need it!

5 comments:

Moneik said...

I need to get started on my friendship HST's too! Good luck with your goals.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I need to do my hst's too. I considered doing Amanda Jean's quilt along...but...maybe...maybe not. I can't decide....At least you've made decisions! Ha!

piecesofpatti said...

Good luck! I have a list of things too. I also need to get started on my hst's! You can do it!

Deb said...

Good Luck, I am so far between on my quilting goals, I am not even sure I can call myself a quilter anymore.

Missed you at Trent Evening Quilters Pot Luck, See you in the fall. Deb

Nanci said...

Oh Trish: once you start writing it all down, it begins to look daunting!
Crazy Mom heh? I may have a look. Last time I joined her group, I did it all in two weeks as I was so behind her nine patch.
good luck on on of this though.