Friday, January 4, 2013

The Year of Using it up.....

Happy New Year everyone!

I've decided that this year I am going to continue to use up fabric I already have and not buy any more. This includes the five or six kits I have sitting around, and hopefully, actually quilt the three or four of the finished tops that I have been ignoring.....

Right now I'm working on three small quilts for a friend's grandaughters, the quilts are all small, so I'm hoping to have them done by the end of February. Then I'll move on to using up some of my stash.....

2 comments:

Moneik Stephens said...

I'm going to do the same thing! I need to finish up some UFO's so I feel like buying more fabric. I have enough notions already!

Chris said...

I'm trying to do the same thing, but it's a little overwhelming when you find that each little quilt or craft project I make, hardly makes a dent in my stash!! It is truly a sickness!!!lol